Subscribe here for Latest Jobs Alerts for FREE to your E-mail:

>
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription by link sent to your email

UPSC CDS 1 Online Application Form 2016 | CDS Registration 2016

UPSC CDS I 2016 Online Application

CDS I 2016 Exam notification was given by UPSC for different courses in IMA, INA, AFA & OTA. Before proceeding to online application, candidates are strongly advised to go thoroughly the UPSC CDS I 2016 official notification.

The online application form of CDS I exam is available on official website of online application of UPSC – www.upsconline.nic.in.

How to apply for UPSC CDS I 2016 Exam

Note: Before starting online application procedure, it is strongly advised to read UPSC CDS 1 Notification 2016 carefully.

Step – 1: Open www.upsconline.nic.in and go on “Online application on Combined Defense Services (I) Examination, 2016.

Step – 2: Start filling Part I of registration of online application with your Details, Educational Qualification, Address and click “Continue”.
Step – 3: In this window, if you do not require any age relaxation then select “No” otherwise “Yes”. By clicking “Continue” a preview of your filled form will appear. If all the things are correctly filled, then you may proceed further or edit by clicking “Update”.

Step – 4: Now, if you are sure that the information is correctly filled, click “I Agree”.

Step – 5: Take print of Part I of Application and also “Print Bank Pay-In slip”, if you are willing to pay exam fee offline at SBI cash counter.

Step – 6: Part II of Registration will start by filling registration ID and date of birth.

Step – 7: Upload your most recent passport size photograph and a scanned copy of your signature in prescribed size.

Step – 8: Fill the payment detail (if paid offline) or pay online through the modes available for exam fee payment. (You may check CDS I 2016 Notification) and submit the CDS I 2016 Exam Online Application form.

You requested keep visiting our website – www.admitcard-recruitment-result.blogspot.com for more updates on CDS I 2016 Exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe here for Latest Jobs Alerts for FREE to your E-mail:

>
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription by link sent to your email