Subscribe here for Latest Jobs Alerts for FREE to your E-mail:

>
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription by link sent to your email

HPPSC Recruitment 2015:160 Posts

HPPSC (Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission) invites applications from the desired and eligible candidates for different posts in different departments. There are total 160 posts. Candidates who are eligible for these positions can apply online on or before 10th April 2015. Other details of HPPSC Recruitment 2015 are given below:

Eligibility Criteria and other details of HPPSC Recruitment 2015

Name of Post
No of Posts
Upper Age Limit

Associate Professor (Forensic Medicine) Class-I
01 Post
45 years
Assistant District Attorney, Class-I
26 Posts
35 years
Divisional Fire Officer/ Fire Prevention Officer, Class II
01 Post
45 years
Acharya (Sanskrit College Cadre) Class-I
06 Posts
45 years
Principal, ITI, Class-I
42 Posts

45 years
Professor (Mechanical Engineering) Class-I
03 Posts
45 years
Professor (Civil Engineering) Class-I
02 Posts
45 years
Professor (Textile Engineering) Class-I
02 Posts
45 years
Professor (Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering) Class-I
01 Post
45 years
Lecturer (Civil Engineering) (Polytechnic) Class-I
08 Posts
45 years
Lecturer in Electrical Engineering (Polytechnic), Class-I
05 Posts
45 years
Assistant Architect, Class-I
02 Posts

45 years
Assistant Engineer (Civil), Class-I
01 Post
18-45 years
Assistant Engineer (Mechanical), Class-I
01 Post
18-45 years
Assistant Engineer (Electrical), Class-I
20 Posts
18-45 years
Law Officer Grade I, Class-II
03 Posts

18-45 years
Accounts Officer, Class-I
02 Posts

18-45 years
Assistant Engineer (Executive Trainee- Electrical), Class-I
07 Posts
18-45 years
Assistant Engineer (Executive Trainee- Civil), Class-I
09 Posts
18-45 years
Assistant Finance Officer (Executive Trainee- Finance), Class-I
07 Posts
18-45 years
Assistant Officer (Executive Trainee- Relief & Rehabilitation) Class-I
02 Posts
18-45 years
Law Officer, Class II
01 Post

18-45 years
Mining Officer, Class-II
03 Posts

45 years
Planning Officer, Class-I
03 Posts

45 years
Assistant Research Officer, Class-II
02 Posts
18-45 years

Examination Fee: 
  • General Category Candidates: Rs.400/-
  • SC/ST/OBC of Himachal Pradesh: Rs.100/-
  • Ex. Servicemen and PH Category Candidates of Himachal Pradesh: No Fee

Selection Process: Selection will be made through Written Examination followed by Interview.

How to Apply: Candidates can apply online through the official website http://www.hp.gov.in/hppsc. on or before 10tyh April 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe here for Latest Jobs Alerts for FREE to your E-mail:

>
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription by link sent to your email